Cross docking logistics. A streamlined process.
By breaking down incoming shipments at the dock, matching them with pending orders and / or instructions, then reloading the cargo for its next destination, cross docking eliminates the storage and labor costs of conventional warehousing.
SKY understands the need to move product quickly to match demand, so we offer numerous services to streamline your cross dock processes.
Cross dock logistics services
- Loading and unloading
- Pallet breaking and repacking
- Export consolidation for complete fulfillment
- Import deconsolidation and distribution of product
- Streamlined supply chain from point of origin to destination
- Tracking ability to see end-to-end cross dock movement
- Flexibility in our network of transportation providers
- Origin masking: paperwork / label reprocessing to protect confidential information
- Climate-controlled environments to maintain optimal product conditions
- Reduction in warehouse and distribution costs
- Quick, reliable delivery times
- Reduction in costs related to operating, handling and inventory storage
- Increase in productivity and order fill rates
- Reduction in delivery lead times
Global WMS services
- Management of all inventory and order fulfillment within a single portal
- Ability to work live in customer ERP/MRP systems through Sky’s WMS or a combination of both
- Ability to quickly create customized product labeling and documentation
- System can be easily programmed by our in-house team of IT professionals to meet unique needs
- Worldwide availability